Happy new week everyone! I encourage you today to think about your accomplishments from last week, even if they were small. Start the week by being encouraged to reach your next goals.
This Week in the Life of a Freelancer:
- Continuing work on an NFT backstory
- Working on a new short story for submission to a literary magazine
- Penning a new storytelling guidebook (that I’ll be talking about more very soon!)
- Continuing work on Project Pea
- Starting a new ghostwritten romance novella
- Working on formatting for a college and career book
- Promoting my newest book, Colours
- Reading and reviewing books
Make sure you get outside! You can get so much inspiration just from taking a moment to observe the world around you. Put away all distractions and just be, even if it’s just for ten minutes. You’ll be amazed at what can happen when there’s peace and quiet.
Quote of the Day
“It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.”
When you’re taking your moment of peace and quiet this week, observe something specific around you, whether it’s a tree, a bench, or a blade of grass. Write something about it—its potential, its purpose, or anything you can think of.
Have a great week, and happy writing!