I don’t know what happened last week, but it went by insanely fast. Can anyone else relate? I’ve got a lot on my plate this week, so I imagine the same thing will probably happen again!
*Deep Breath* Here’s What I’ve Got…
- Brainstorming an NFT background story
- Brainstorming another NFT background story (y’all I didn’t even know what an NFT was before last week)
- Finishing up ghostwriting a clean romance novel
- Writing a kid’s book for boys
- Detailed edits on a college and career book
- Drafting my short story for the Indie Space anthology
- Continuing my in-depth work on Project Pea
- Working on my script for The Peculiar Adventures of Doctor Who
- …I think that’s it?
Time zones, people! I’ve worked with clients from all around the world, and if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s to check and double check the time zones when setting up a meeting time! Make sure your client is clear on the time as well.
This week, I’m writing a story about a bonfire. (If it’s longer, it’ll end up on here, if it’s shorter, it’ll end up on my Ko-fi, where I post flash fiction and writing prompts.) One thing I like to do with these one-word prompts is think of something totally opposite to this one thing and write about those two things in one story. So, for example, when I saw bonfire, I thought, “This story should be in space!” And you’ll just have to wait and see how it turns out!
Don’t forget that my new book is being released in less than 2 weeks! My beta readers agree that the story is thrilling, captivating, creative, and unique. I can’t wait for you all to read it!
That’s all for now! I hope you have a wonderful week, wherever it may take you!