Hey, look at that! I’m actually getting this post out on a Monday! Cue the cheering! 🎉
I hope your week is going well so far. Remember that today is just the beginning–you can decide how your week will go right here and right now! Stay positive, stay focused, count your blessings, and you’ll be amazed at what can happen.
What’s on my plate this week?
- Unveiling my new book project (stay tuned for the exciting post this week!)
- Fine-tuning said new project so I can send it to beta readers
- Romance novella
- Kid’s book
- Career book content editing
- My Doctor Who fan series script
- Possibly work on Project Pea, if I have time on top of the shorter project I’m trying to finish
Make sure to keep yourself fed with good food! I know I get really hungry as I’m writing, so I’ve created an arsenal of healthy snacks to munch on. It’s important for your brain to have fuel while you’re working and/or writing!
Back in the 1700s, tornados were called “twirlblasts” or “twirlwinds.” Kinda wish we still called them that, to be honest.
Have a great week, everyone!