Oops, it’s Wednesday. In my defence, it’s been a taxing week! New work has been hard to find, but hey, I’m still kickin’! The Pumpkin Spice Latte is back this week, which means nothing can really go wrong, right?
So here’s what I’m up to this week. Got any questions? Don’t be afraid to ask! I love sharing what I do.
Works in Progress
- Applying to writing, proofreading, and editing jobs. I’ve had the most success on Upwork and Guru so far, but I’m checking out PeoplePerHour and a few other sites.
- Polishing and putting together a new and exciting project I’ll be announcing later this week! 👀
- Working on the outline for a clean romance series I’m ghostwriting.
- Continuing the edits for Project Pea, which are going really well! I’m planning to gather some beta readers soon and have them ready to go at the beginning of November. (If you’re interested in being a beta reader for my novel, stay tuned! I’ll be making a post about it some time in the next couple of months.)
- Outlining a new plan to publish more novellas; I have a bunch of them sitting around, so why not!
- Continuing work on my script for The Peculiar Adventures of Doctor Who.
Music I’m Listening To
When I’m writing, I often listen to music! I’m always looking for new instrumental music to listen to because I get bored with the same stuff all the time. Here’s what’s been playing on my Spotify recently:
- This Incredibles playlist; my husband and I watched both movies last week, so the music’s been running through my head. Some of the best film scores ever, in my humble opinion!
- This Yoshi’s Island playlist is a fun mix of jazz and electronic music that really had me jamming.
- Following the previous playlist, I found this video game playlist that I really enjoyed!
If you get stuck on one freelancing site, even if you really like it, check out some others. Upwork is still my favourite freelancing platform, but there are a lot of unique jobs out there on other platforms!
The longest work ever written is a Super Smash Bros. fanfiction entitled The Subspace Emissary’s Worlds Conquest. It’s over 3,500,000 words long! Look at what you can do with some serious dedication, right?
Have a fabulous rest of the week, everyone! It’s already Wednesday; we’re almost there. Happy writing!