Seeing as I’m stuck at home for the time being, I made a pretty hefty to-do list for the coming week. I already finished one thing on it–yay!!
- Call Hannah (my best friend) every day
- Do some heavy duty editing on my sci-fi novel Marco
- Finish my epic Twelfth Doctor and Clara with the Seventh Doctor and Ace story
- Keep up with my Regency ghostwriting job
- Draft the first 5 chapters of my sci-fi novel for another ghostwriting job
- Read 5 books
- Make 1 blog post every day (DONE!)
- Beat Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- Finish my current knitting project (Amy Pond’s scarf from Night Terrors)
- Finish the current story of my Twelfth Doctor and River Song fan fiction
- Practice drawing for 10 minutes every day
- Finish learning the piano pieces Fountain of Dreams and Moonlight Sonata
I think that’s it? I’m already sweating just looking at this again. I did pretty well today, so let’s see if I can actually accomplish all this stuff!
I hope everyone is doing well! Stay safe and healthy!